What is communication consulting?
I work with my clients to help them find their voice and use it effectively!
heidi oberstadt media is a one-woman shop, run by (you guessed it!) Heidi Oberstadt.
While every company and organization is different, my tasks for clients include:
- creating branding concepts and planning social media/email schedules and content
- evaluating current communication methods for efficiency and making specific suggestions for improvement
- moderating virtual meetings and continuing education opportunities
- evaluating user experiences through walk- and click-throughs, member surveys, and interviews
- implementing procedures that re-align organizations with their mission and/or working through a strategic plan
- documenting institutional knowledge and creating transition plans to ensure future success!
I’ve worked with businesses as small as one owner/employee, brick and mortar stores, non-profit organizations (of all sizes) and the events they sponsor, labor organizations, and online marketplaces! I love the variety of businesses and helping all these different clients meet their goals. 🙂
Some of my clients have me on retainer, some choose a one-time consulting plan, and others have chosen a long-term hourly commitment. I am happy to meet you wherever you are with your communication needs and set up a unique plan for you.
I have a Master’s Degree in Communication, and I use my background in research, marketing, and branding to help companies and organizations create the content they need and share it with both their members/clients/patients and the rest of the world!
I craft personalized communication plans to help organizations know what to share, when to share it, and how to do it all with as little time as possible spent behind their computer screen.
Here’s what my clients have to say:
- “Heidi has thrived in a new situation being thrown into new processes. Heidi has shined in her role as communication consultant and her performance is beyond expectations. It is hard to believe it has only been 6 months when reviewing the amount of work that has been completed in that time. She has especially shined in quickly developing job knowledge in a new field, meeting deadlines, communication, and initiative. We look forward to what the next 6 months will bring.”
- “This was my first webinar that I moderated, and Heidi ROCKS! She made this experience enjoyable and worry free for me. Her attention to detail was incredible and her script that she wrote was easy to follow. Heidi has great energy while presenting and did a great job of keeping the crowd engaged. I truly hope my next webinar is done with Heidi!”
If you’d like to chat with me about how I can help you with your communication goals, whether it’s one hour or one thousand hours, please fill out the contact form below.